Public Health and Environment Paper
In this assignment, you will review the case study on Lakewood, Colorado. One article is attached.
In a 2-to 3-page paper, address the following:
- Examine each section of the case study—the Introduction, the Symptoms, the Diagnosis, the Cure, and the Prevention—and summarize the approach and key points.
- What philosophy guided the overall project?
- Who was responsible for the ideas/brainstorming?
- Who or what financed the project?
- Who did the construction or implementation?
- Who runs the project now?
Additionally, your paper must:
- Incorporate your textbook and two external sources as references to back up your review and discussion. Your external sources can be trade publications, government information, newspaper articles, or scholarly or peer-reviewed journal articles journal articles. .
- Use APA in-text citation style and include title and reference pages (this is in addition to the word-count requirement).