Consumer Behavior Paper and Questionnaire
Write a paper of no more than 1,050 words to explain how consumer behaviors of the target group affect the development of marketing strategies. In your paper, address the following:
- Identify any negative publicity or consumer perception about flavored cigarettes. Evaluate how you might counter those negative perceptions through the use of strategic marketing methodologies.
- Determine how many completed interviews are needed to provide sufficient data to explain consumer behaviors of the target group necessary for developing marketing strategies for the final proposal.
- Determine where your sample data might come from, including business lists, customer list, associations, trade journals, and so forth. Provide an estimate of cost for obtaining this sample.
- Describe the survey technique, such as telephone, online-survey, mail, face-to-face, or interviews, by which the interviews might be delivered, and the reasons for your choice.
- Include the projected professional fees for conducting this survey. Remember to take into account the geography and cost.
- Develop a questionnaire from which you might select a representative consumer sample in the interview process.
- Develop a questionnaire to determine the attitudes and intentions affecting consumer decisions of your target market. Explain how the questions selected might provide information about the target groupâ€™s consumer decision making.
- Include both closed- and open-ended questions, organizing them by appropriate section headings so the data may be easily analyzed.
- The questionnaire must start with a statement of objectives and include screener questions to make sure that the interviewers selected are qualified respondents.